2021 TPL Workshops – Online/Zoom Programs
(Limited to seven (7) students per class)
April 25 / 1pm (pst) (REGISTRATION LINK)
May 1 / 1pm (pst) (REGISTRATION LINK)
May 22 / 1pm (pst) (REGISTRATION LINK)
Learn this traditional Japanese paper layering technique called OCHO-TSUGIGAMI via ZOOM! We will create the card shown in the photo by learning the basic technique. There will be a maximum of 7 people per class. The supply kit will include both TPL100 Pattern Kit & TPL200 Washi Variety Pack and the embellishments needed to create this card. Hope you can join us!
- Upon registering, the patterns and washi supply kit will be shipped by USPS, the Zoom link and a separate list of craft supplies you will need for the class (glue, scissors, etc.) will be emailed. Kits and shipping charge are included in the class fee.
- Workshops will be presented online.
- Internet capable computer or tablet required. Smart phone can be used, but will limit visual instruction.
- Familiarity with Zoom Video / online meeting software are helpful.
- Internet connection required.
- Please make sure your device is “updated” with the latest software and your microphone is working.